70. WRF dynamical downscaling and bias correction schemes for NCEP estimated Hydro-meteorological variables. Water Resource Management. DOI: 10.1007/s11269-015-0940-z
69. Seasonal evaluation of Evapotranspiration fluxes from MODIS Satellite and Mesoscale Model Downscaled Global Reanalysis Datasets. Theoretical and Applied Climatology (Accepted)
68. Tracking a tropical cyclone through WRF ARW simulation and sensitivity of model physics.Natural Hazards. DOI: 10.1007/s11069-014-1494-8
67. Seasonal ensemble generator for radar rainfall using copula and autoregressive model. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment. DOI: 10.1007/s00477-014-1017-x
66. SWAT model calibration and uncertainty analysis for stream flow prediction in the Kunwari River Basin, India, using sequential uncertainty fitting. Environmental Processes (Accepted)
65. Urban vegetation cover extraction from hyperspectral magery and geographic information system spatial
analysis techniques: case of Athens, Greece. Journal of Applied Remote Sensing (Accepted).
64. Predicting Spatial and Decadal LULC Changes through Cellular Automata Markov Chain Models Using Earth Observation Datasets and Geo-information. Environmental Processes (Accepted)
63. Performance Assessment of the SEVIRI Evapotranspiration Operational Product: Results Over Diverse Mediterranean Ecosystems. IEEE Sensors, DOI: 10.1109/JSEN.2015.2390031
61.Evaluation of Dielectric Mixing Models for Microwave Soil Moisture Retrieval Using ComRAD passive L band radiometric measurements. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing.
60.Decision Support System integrated with Geographic Information System to target restoration actions in watersheds of arid environment: A case study of Hathmati watershed, Sabarkantha district, Gujarat. Journal of Earth System Science (Accepted)
59. Integrating TRMM and MODIS satellite with socioeconomic vulnerability for monitoring drought risk over a tropical region of India, Physics and Chemistry of Earth (Accepted)
58. Ice cloud detection from AMSU-A, MHS, and HIRS satellite instruments inferred by cloud profiling radar, IJRS-Remote Sensing Letter (Accepted).
57. Modelling groundwater quality over a humid subtropical region in Allahabad, India, using numerical indices, Earth Observation datasets and X-Ray Diffraction technique. Environmental Geochemistry and Health, DOI: 10.1007/s10653-014-9638-z
54. Assessing Impact of Climate Change on Mundra Mangroves Forest Ecosystem, Gulf of Kutch, Western Coast of India: A Synergistic Evaluation Using Remote Sensing, Theoretical and Applied Climatology. DOI:10.1007/s00704-014-1206-z
51. Soil characterization based on land cover heterogeneity over a tropical landscape: An integrated approach using Earth Observation datasets. Geocarto International, DOI:10.1080/10106049.2014.905639
49. CLOUDET: A cloud detection and estimation algorithm for passive microwave imagers and sounders aided by Naive Bayes classifier and multilayer perceptron, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing.
41. Non-parametric rain/no rain screening method for satellite-borne passive microwave radiometers at 19-85 GHz channels with random forests algorithm. International Journal of Remote Sensing.
40. Sensitivity associated with bright band/melting layer location on radar reflectivity correction for attenuation at C-band using differential propagation phase measurements. Atmospheric Research 135, 143-158
38 Machine learning techniques for downscaling SMOS satellite soil moisture using MODIS land surface temperature for hydrological application. 2013, Water Resource Mangament (10.1007/s11269-013-0337-9)
32. Reconstruction of contested landscape: detecting land cover transformation hosting cultural heritage sites from Central India using Remote Sensing. 2013, Land use Policy. 10.1016/j.landusepol.2013.03.005
31. Fluoride contamination mapping of groundwater in orthern India integrated with geochemical indicators and GIS. 2013, Water Science and Technology-Water Supply, doi: 10.2166/ws.2013.160
30. Fuzzy logic based melting layer recognition from 3 GHz dual polarization radar: appraisal with NWP model and radio sounding observations (2012). Theoretical and Applied Climatology DOI: 10.1007/s00704-012-0721-z
29. Using S-band dual polarized adar for convective/stratiform rain indexing and the correspondence with AMSR-E GSFC profiling algorithm, Advances in Space Research (2012), doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2012.07.011
18. Water Harvesting Structure Positioning by Using Geo-Visualization Concept and Prioritization of Mini-Watersheds Through Morphometric Analysis in the Lower Tapi Basin. Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing(Springer) (DOI: 10.1007/s12524-011-0147-6)
13. Integrating GIS and Remote Sensing for identification of groundwater potential zone in hilly terrain of Pavagarh, Gujarat, India. Journal “Water International” (Taylor and Francis), Vol. 35, No. 2, March 2010, 205–217
12. Impact of Urbanization on Land Use/Land Cover Change using Remote Sensing and GIS: A Case Study. International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics, Summer 2010, Vol. 18 (10). ISSN 0973-1385 (Print); 0973-7537(Online)
8. Integrated water resource management using remote sensing and geophysical technique, Aravali quartzite, Delhi, India. Journal of Environmental Hydrology: Vol. 15, Paper 10, April 2007, (ISSN 1058-3912)
7. Measuring Winter Wheat Cultivar (Triticum aestivum L.) Health Status Using Hyperspectral Reflectance Data. ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Archives XXXVIII-8/W3 Workshop Proceedings (ISSN 1682-1750). http://www.isprs.org/proceedings/XXXVIII/8-W3/Contents.html
6. Cotton crop health assessment in a part of Punjab using multi spectral satellite data. Paper presented in National seminar on “New Frontiers in Life Sciences” Dated 19th Dec 2009 organized by NVPAS, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand, Gujarat, India
5. Retrieval of health in synthetic fertilizer treated winter wheat cultivar (Triticum aestivum L.) with hyperspectral data. Under review in the journal “Journal of Spatial Sciences” (Taylor and Francis), 2009-2010
4. Qualitative and quantitative estimation of rare and dominant tree species in an urban diversity setting of Vallabh Vidyanagar campus, Gujarat. Journal-Gene Conserve: Vol. 8, 33, 2009, pp 735-742 (ISSN 1808-1878)
3.Groundwater Quality Assessment And Its Relation To LULC Using Remote Sensing And GIS. International Conference on Groundwater-08, organized by Rajasthan University, March 19-22, 2008, Jaipur, India
2. Remote Sensing And GIS As An Application For Land Use/Land Cover Monitoring XXII Gujarat Science Congress-2008 at Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
1. Post Graduation work has been recognized and registered at World Tropical Soil Biofertility Programme (TSBF) annexure entitled as “VAM diversity and Dehydrogenase activity in oak and pine forest in mid altitude Central Himalaya”. pp 281.Website: www.ciat.cgiar.org/tsbf_institute/pdf/report_2006/annexes.pdf