26. Work presented in the session Remote Sensing and LiDAR Data: Products relevant to Hydrology, 11th International Conference on Hydroinformatics on "Performance evaluation of SMOS soil moisture retrieval parameters for hydrological application" held at August 17-21, 2014, New York, USA
25. Work presented in the session Hydrologic Modeling: Catchment and Runoff Computations, 11th International Conference on Hydroinformatics on "Integration of TRMM rainfall in numerical model for pesticide prediction in subtropical climate" held at August 17-21, 2014, New York, USA
24. Symposium on HyspIRI: Enabling the Evolution of Land Imaging with New Approaches and Products, HyspIRI, Product Symposium, June 4-5, 2014, Sponsored by NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, USA
23. Training on Processing Routines in IDL for Spectroscopic Measurements (PRISM), HyspIRI, Product Symposium, June 6, 2014, Sponsored by NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, USA
22. GPM Applications Workshop, NOAA Centre for climate and weather prediction, 12-13 November 2013, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland.
21. Work presented at SMOS land application workshop 25-27 February 2013 on "Data fusion techniques for an improved soil moisture retrieval using SMOS and WRF-NOAH Land surface model" organized by ESA-ESRIN, Frascati, Italy
19. Work presented at Prediction in Ungauged basin (PUBS) symposium 22-25 October 2012 on "Assessment of SMOS satellite derived soil moisture for soil moisture deficit stimation" co-organized by Delft University of Technology, Delft, Netherlands and IAHS.
18. Assessment of TRMM rainfall for vertical soil moisture prediction: Implication through HYDRUS 1D. The 4th TRMM and GPM International Science Conference by Manika Gupta, Prashant K. Srivastava, Tanvir Islam, November 2012. Tokyo, Japan
17. Ensembe of bagged decision trees to discriminate rain/no rain status from the TRMM Microwave Imager. The 4th TRMM and GPM International Science Conference by Tanvir Islam, Miguel A. Rico-Ramirez, Prashant K. Srivastava, November 2012. Tokyo, Japan
16. Paper presented at Prediction in Ungauged basin (PUBS) symposium 22-25 October 2012 on "Evaluation of TRMM rainfall for soil moisture prediction in a sub tropical climate" co-organized by Delft University of Technology, Delft, Netherlands and IAHS.
15. Paper presented at Water Resource Management in Basaltic Hilly Terrain in Part of Panchmahal, Gujarat, India published in the Proceedings of the International Conference on Water, Environment, Energy and Society (WEES-2009), January 12-16, 2009, New Delhi, India. Allied Publishers, 2009
14. Paper presented at International Conference on Groundwater-08 on Groundwater quality assessment and its relation to land use/land cover using remote sensing and GIS, organized by Rajasthan University, March 19-22, 2008, Jaipur, India
13. Paper presented at Gujarat Science Congress on Remote Sensing And GIS As An Application For Land Use/Land Cover Monitoring. XXII Gujarat Science Congress-2008 at Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
12. Paper presented on Cotton crop health assessment in a part of Punjab using multi spectral satellite data. Paper presented in National seminar on “New Frontiers in Life Sciences” Dated 19th Dec 2009 organized by NVPAS, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand, Gujarat, India
11. Attended workshop on Industrial Health and Hygiene, conducted by Institute of Industrial Health and Hygiene, ISTAR, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, 19th Sep’ 2009
10. Participated in National Seminar “Enviro-Next 2009” organized by C U Shah college, Ahmedabad, India.
9. Training in Hyperspectral data analysis, techniques and application, 16th to 17th December, 2008, from Space Application Centre, Indian Space Research Organization, Ahmedabad, India
8. National symposium, “Searching missing links of conservation and management for sustainable development of the environment”, SES, JNU, New Delhi, 2007
7. Training in Comprehensive National Disaster Risk Management Framework, Apr 9 to May 21, 2007, from World Bank Institute in partnership with National Institute of Disaster Management
6. National Seminar, “New Horizons in Biosciences”, organized by NVPAS, S P University and GSBTM, Anand, Gujarat, 2007
5. Workshop on Water Chemistry, JNU (2005)
4. Soil and water Quality Assessment Project, BHU (2004)
3. Training under RAWE (Rural Agriculture Work Experience), BHU, 2003 funded by Indian Council of Agricultural Research on
1. Agronomical Crop Production Technology
2. Farm Engineering
3. Fruit, Vegetable and Ornamental Crop Management Technology
4. Rural Development Programme
5. Extension education
2. Training on “Lac Insects and their economic products”, Indian Lac Research Institute, 2003
1. Heavy metal detection (Zinc, Cadmium, Mercury, Lead, Manganese, Cobalt, Chromium, Iron, Nickel) – in regard to soil pollution on vegetables of Varanasi zone, 2002